1. With users' consent we employ cookies and similar tools on our website to improve the performance of our website and enhance our users' experience. The data collected by the cookies used on this site do not enable us to identify specific users. There are, however, identifiable data (such as IP addresses) that are collected by certain third party cookies, such as those used by Google. In these cases Companhia Espirituosa, S.A. only has access to the data duly processed in order to enable statistical analysis, without being able to identify individual users. it is possible, however, to delete and/or disable cookies previously stored on your device.
2. In addition to our cookies and other tools, our websites allow the installation of third-party cookies (such as cookies placed by the browser you use). These cookies allow the collection of data that makes it possible to identify users (such as IP addresses). With regard to data collected by third-party cookies, Companhia Espirituosa, S.A. only has access to data that has been duly processed in order to enable statistical analysis, without being able to identify individual users. It is possible, however, to delete and/or disable cookies previously stored on your device.
1. A cookie is a small text file that a web system installs on your computer or mobile device when you visit it. These files allow the website to "remember" your actions and preferences over a period of time, including your username, language choice, character size and other display settings. This is why, when you scroll through the pages of a site or return to a site you have already visited, you do not, in principle, have to re-enter your preferences.
2. Certain cookies contain personal information - for example, if you click on "remember me" or "remember me" when you log in, a cookie will store your username and/or access permissions. Most cookies do not collect information that would identify users, and are limited to collecting information of a more general nature such as where users arrive at the site from, or the non exact location of the user.
1. Most of the cookies used by our websites are essential cookies, i.e. strictly necessary for the functioning of the site. Examples of these types of cookies are: user input cookies; authentication cookies; cookies from multimedia content playback software.
2. The essential cookies we use collect site usage and navigation data and are placed to improve the performance of our websites and our users' experience.
3. We also use non-essential cookies, placed on our websites by third parties for marketing and promotion purposes for Companhia Espirituosa, S.A. brands, such as cookies placed on our websites by Google AdWords, Google Analytics, Google Tag Manager and Facebook. This type of cookies allows us to analyze user behavior on the website and the interaction of these same users with online ads of the brands represented by Companhia Espirituosa, S.A.. At the same time they allow personalized ads to be made to a certain target audience based on interests or needs previously recorded in the cookies in question. It should, however, be noted that cookies used for marketing or promotional purposes do not store personal information that would allow direct identification of users.
You can delete all cookies already installed on your computer or mobile device or activate an option available in most browsers that prevents their installation. If you do this for the essential cookies that we place, your use of our websites may be compromised because the cookies we use are found to be necessary for them to function. If you choose to remove third-party cookies placed on our websites, you may need to manually set some preferences each time you visit a site and risk disabling certain services and features. For more information about third party cookies, and how to remove them, please see the following pages according to the browser you use: